Did You Vote Yet??

Steve_Mack_CT

No, not THOSE elections, the one that really matters for AACA members - your national board election!!:D

Info on this is in the September-October Antique Automobile, and votes must be postmarked by 11-15.

Some of the candidates are regular forum users (surprised more are not, though) so you may know them - you may even recognize the first name on the ballot!

Anyhow, just some election humor to remind people to vote as I happened to spot my ballot in the little door pocket in my car this morning. It is even postpaid so there is no excuse!:)

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)

When voting... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep in mind that Hulon McCraw was accidentally left out of the magazine profiles. HE IS ON THE BALLOT, so if you want to vote for him, go ahead.
For those of you who don't know Hulon, last year he was Vice President of National Activities.

If any of you came to Canandaigua and enjoyed the meet, Hulon through his hard work and dedication was a major contributor towards the success of that event. Don Barlup is also doing a fine job, but Hulon is a great mentor and friend.

I will also remind everyone that a couple of years ago Hulon was Vice President of Class Judging. If you recall, at the end of the year, Hulon took the time to personally send thank you notes to everyone who took the time to judge during the year he was Vice President of Class Judging.

For those who don't know Hulon, he is a class act, and a true friend who is both a very dedicated and hard working member of the AACA National Directors. He is a true asset to the organization, and he is someone who we cannot afford to lose.

Also, make sure that you vote for 7 people (no more or no less) so that the votes don't get voided out.