New Guy says HI

Guest Oldie & Goodie

Guest Oldie & Goodie

Hello.

Hope this is the right place to introduce myself. Just joined the site after having become the proud owner of a 51' Roadmaster, 2 weeks ago. Vehicle is in remarkable shape.

I live in Upstate NY, just north of Syracuse, found the car on Craigslist. Lady I bought it from lived south of Buffalo and owned it for 11 years. Prior to that it lived in PA. No other history. I was told it has the original paint, interior, headliner and engine. Transmission was rebuilt 8 years ago, have receipt, and has 2,100 miles on since. Everything works as should with the exception of the radio.

I look forward to learning and offering what I can.

Guest NikeAjax

Congratulations!

How are the breaks? Do yourself a HUGE favor, and slip the boots back on ALL the brake cylinders and make sure there's no leakage! That seems to be a good indicator as how well the car was taken care of.

Jaybird

Guest Oldie & Goodie

Thanks for the welcome.

My name is Brian Crispin and this is my first venture into the vintage car game. I had been looking at late 50's to early 60's Chevy's but something caught my eye on this beauty and I fell in love with her.

post-69704-143138285947_thumb.jpg

post-69704-143138285953_thumb.jpg

post-69704-143138285958_thumb.jpg

post-69704-143138285962_thumb.jpg

Guest Oldie & Goodie
Wow! We can see what caught your eye. IT's a beautiful find... Welcome to the board. Have you considered joining the Buick Club of America?

John thanks for the welcome. I was on the Buick Club of America site earlier and joined up. Plan on taking the trip to Hershey in October to see & learn.