Is this site for ONLY for restoration only?

Guest prof pat

Shop Rat: Thanks for the helpful info. There may be hope yet for my computer illiteracy!

You are welcome billybird. I will give you this hint, if you put the cursor over the item it will tell you what it stands for. Several of them are ways to send messages to that person. There is also one that looks like a flower with one red petal, that is a message system also. :)

Guest DriveAG

Also, look at the number of posts that they have made under that person's name. If it is a low number then there might be a question about whether or not they actually have read the rules. Or if they happen to be what is referred to as a "troll".

So what is a "troll"?

the other possibility is that the poster periodically deletes old posts

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-PCMAG_def_0-0>[1]</SUP> or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-IUKB_def_1-0>[2]</SUP> In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with 'trolling' being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

Credit......wikipedia

I'm not nearly as eloquent, nor as courteous and thoughtfull as Matthew, so I'll just say it in my own words. ..............

I don't know what site you're refering to in the above quote, but if it's this one you need to either start or go off your meds...........Bob

Like I told you at New Bern, your easy to read.:)

Guest windjamer

:)Bob is way to generous, my reply would have been deleated and most likely gotten me 10 more lashes with a wet nodel:D

Ok guys, nothing more to be gained in this thread. I am going to lock it down and we could start a new thread to remove the executive director! I have said the many times before, this forum rarely changes someones opinion. We all come from different life experiences and have our own bias. Me included. Time to get away from people and on to cars.

As I was typing this a very cool opportunity just opened up with the PA Turnpike for a special celebration of their 70 years. You should see the photos from when they opened the Turnpike! In fact you will...next week!