Leaving for Hershey

Jay Wolf

My plans have changed , I dont thing my dad is going to make he sprained his knee and can hardly walk, I was going to go only on saterday but i will be leaving on friday morning I'll be taking my camper and staying at hershey highmedow campground so if anyone wanted to go and stay i'll should have room all need to bring sleeping bad and some food. Its a popup camper can sleep 9 but more comfey with 4-5 people. I should know more by tuesday evening as to what is going on for sure if interested let me know.

Leaving Tuesday morning at 4:30AM. I think I'm driving my '72 LTD, but am not sure. I'm following a friend. We take our time, stop at our usual places for breakfast, lunch and breaks. I really don't enjoy following someone, but it's nice to have the company. Takes us about 12 hours. We'll leave Saturday after a few hours at the show.

Just drove by the Hershey Lodge on the way into work and notice at least a dozen antique cars in the parking lot..........seeing the progression of old cars and people arriving in town.

You left out "old" people Ron. I'll be there Thursday afternoon. Add me to that list! :D

Wayne