fs Wheels and rims 20s and 30s.

Guest Bob R

Guest imported_Bob R

I would like to take some wheels and rims from the 20s and 30s to Hershey this year. is there any interest in them? sorry for the poor photos will try to get beter one soon. Bob R in Il.

post-33351-143138111857_thumb.jpg

post-33351-14313811186_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_Bob R

I would like to take the rims to Hershey if there is interest. then anyone looking could see what they are getting. I might not measure the same way that you do. some of them have markings on them as to what they went to, but it is very hard to read. I will try to post more photos as I get them down. thanks Bob R

What I would do is line them up, take a photo of the front and rear side of each one and put them as separate posts under the "what is it" forum. Once you find out what they are, you can sell them to these guys.

Hello, Do you have any rims with lock rings that would hold a 23" tire? I could use a couple to complete a set. I also need wire wheels that have a 5 on 5-3/4" bolt pattern either 16" or 17". Thanks. Al

I do not have anything for a 23" tire I will check my wire wheels as I go though them. Bob R

• 3 months later...
Guest jpm123

I'm looking for 20" buffalo wire wheels (or parts) for my 1927 LaSalle. If you could photo any 20" wheels I would be interested.

Guest doberman
Just posted a want to buy thread for lug nuts for a 1918-1919 Studebaker. DO you have any of these?

They have "kelsey" at the outer edge.

These are just like the ones on my 17 db touring

they should be the same because mine has 2 that has the

thumb sticking out on the left that dont match the rest

that are on my wheels but they work fine.

if you dont mind miss matching the thread are the same.

I am not a purist so it dont bother me too much.

to each his on.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...