rear veiw mirror

handmedownreatta

Guest steveskyhawk

Pull a little wire out from under the headliner and you will find the connector. Mine did the same thing Saturday. Replaced it today with a mirror from a caprice/roadmaster with the build in compass. Works perfect.

Guest Richard D

I installed a compass and electrochromic mirror out of a 1994 Eldorado (u-pick) and am very pleased although the original did give a bit of a wider view.

There is a tutorial [i believe from Rawja] on how to install the Riv. compass. I used his tutorial [no longer know where it is] when I installed the Riv compass in my '89. Love the look!
It is here. I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time posting this stuff. Am I the only one that looks for info on ReattaOwnersJournal.com ? Maybe I am the only one, after all, it was originally put there for my own information. :)

Dave I hope you are recovering well from your surgery.

Ronnie,you are not wasting your time. Anytime I need to look for something on how to I go to your site. It is just after I install something I forget where I got the info from. The reason for forgetting is that once I install something [Riv Compass, sequential lights, Alero Spoiler] I no longer need to do it again.

What is unfortunate is the people who ask first without looking at your site. [First timers to the Reatta site excluded].

I am doing fine. Follow up visit to Dr. all clear. Next colonoscopy is in 07/2010.

Thanks for asking.

Guest Richard D
Does the one from the eldo have the map lights?

The first one I found did not, the second one did. It seems that 90% of the luxury cars that have those expensive mirrors had been picked through. Even cars with no windshield damage had their mirrors removed. Me thinks the staff helps themselves to easy to remove expensive parts.

Guest Richard D
It is here. I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time posting this stuff. Am I the only one that looks for info on ReattaOwnersJournal.com ? Maybe I am the only one, after all, it was originally put there for my own information. :)

Ronnie, I look at your site for how to do it stuff and more many times a week.

DAVE, I just went through my third colonoscopy, due to family history I am probably going to get colon cancer. Tell the Doctor doing the procedure three words, GIVE ME VER-SED! You won't care about the garden hose.

Richard

Edited by Richard D (see edit history)

i read the thing on your site.i was wondering if this one was strictly bolt on and plug in.

There is a counter on the bottom left of the homepage on my website if that is what he means.

Visitors: 24263

I'm happy so many folks have visited the site. If you do a Google search for "Reatta" my site is listed on the second page. Not too shabby. It appears to be fairly popular with Reatta fans.

I hope everyone finds the website useful.

• 1 year later...

I find it to be invaluable. Often refer to your tutorials.