Restoration resource

RivNut

• 2 years later...

i googled to find some more detailed images of the window rubber installation process And whilst i didn't find THAT, i did find this Rubber The Right Way catalog for Rivieras

http://www.rubbertherightway.com/images_templ/catalog_files/Master_Riviera_LOW_RES.pdf

They seem to go into a lot of detail in photos/description eg the Front Vent Window on p5

anyone fitted their stuff ? hafta tally it up n see how they compare pricewise...

I have not personally used Rubber The Right Way, but I have heard from many other Riv owners that have, and they were very complimentary.

My buddy used their rubber on his '66 Cadillac convertible (after wasting a bunch of money on rubber from another supplier that simply did not fit) and he was THRILLED with the perfect fit.

So far, so good...

Guys,

I used them for some rubber for one of my 63's, the parts fit good and worked very well. The only downside was that I asked for a catalog when I ordered and they sent me one for a Cadillac! Trying to tell me it's time to upgrade? :)

Tim

They have an impressive list of gaskets that I've seen a few other vendors list but when you contact them, the parts are always on backorder or something. Again, never have used them but planning to soon!!