What's missing?

BUKE

Hi guys and girls, well here I am up in Massachusetts and join a beautiful Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. So I got out the camera and took some pictures. These are all projects that I hope to get to when I get some time at least that's what I tell the wife. If you can guess what's missing from these pictures you will when absolutely nothing. But you will have the privilege of telling Barbara.(hint) there are four of one things and only three of the other.

Have a great Buick day

Frank

post-33125-143138075501_thumb.jpg

post-33125-143138075509_thumb.jpg

post-33125-143138075515_thumb.jpg

post-33125-143138075522_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 38Buick 80C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I got it. There are FOUR Buicks, but only THREE garage stalls. Time for an expansion!!

Nice cars!

Brian </div></div>

No need to do that. I'll just take that beautiful black Riviera off your hands. Isn't that the right answer... Barbara?

I was gonna say a house is missing. You'll need somewhere to live after the divorce. we all know she'll get the cars and garage. I have my $100 ready to buy a car for cheap. Ah, another internet hoax in the making.

Just kidding....nice cars, nice garage, but a bit small. Better add on.

Well Mr. Earle and you're right again. Barbara says the black Riviera would look better green as in dollars but that's not to happen the next time she goes to work with that stupid little Subaru that big Riviera might look good in her garage LOL

have a great Buick day

Frank