Hello..

Guest Aerowagon

Guest Aerowagon

Hello, and Thanks for the Welcome..I reside in Alberta Canada. I Have a Couple of cars.. a 1955 Canadian Dodge Regent, and a 1951 Henry J thats slowly in the works.. and just recently Aquired a RARE 1 of a kind.Concept 1953 Willys Aero Wagon Studio Concept 3/8 scale model which has been in written about in books for some time.. but I dont think ever posted with the picture..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I reside in Alberta Canada</div></div>

Alberta's a big province. I've been to Calgary, Saskatoon, and Ft Mcmurray. What part of Alberta?........

Guest Stllrng.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bhigdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I reside in Alberta Canada</div></div>

Alberta's a big province. I've been to Calgary, Saskatoon, and Ft Mcmurray. What part of Alberta?........ </div></div>

Saskatoon Alberta??? wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Saskatoon Alberta??? </div></div>

Canada is such a big beautiful country I was struck dumb when I moved Saskatoon from Saskatchewan to Alberta. Actually I think I might have moved Ft. McMurray too, out of the territories.

One of the best steaks I ever had was in Calgary, which I will leave firmly where it belongs. Alberta..........Bob

Guest abh3usn

Nice car, I like the fender mounted mirror. Welcome to the forum. There's all kinds of great information here.

Guest Aerowagon

Hello, Actually.. The Fender Mirror belongs to the Car.. the stem is the same shape as the grill..