WTB Dodge 230 6cyl.

Dave 38

Guest Plymouthy

for the record, what do you wish to install this engine in and get the correct stamped block offered to you from the get go..

Guest imported_Terry  kean

Is there any chance of seeing a picture of the overhead valve head? It sounds really interesting. Is it an original after market racing accessory or one modified from another make of car? Thanks, Terry

Its new,A friend of mine made two of them.One for him & one for a friend.So I taked him into making #3.Now I have #3 of 3.And know more will be made.I don't know how to add pix.I have them in my file.Let me know how & I'll post it.Dave

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave 38</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its new,A friend of mine made two of them.One for him & one for a friend.So I taked him into making #3.Now I have #3 of 3.And know more will be made.I don't know how to add pix.I have them in my file.Let me know how & I'll post it.Dave</div></div>

You can email photos to me and I will post them. keiser31@charter.net

Well, it's cast and it has 6 ports.I can't give all the details.Chris is running 3 holly-webers .Earl was going to run side drafts but went with something diferant.And Iam going to make 2 manifolds.One for around here and one for trips.

Iam also making a new head for the A/B Ford engine.

To look at the Dodge head ,google( Mopar Magazine Edgy).Its the one with 3 valve covers .And almost the hole story is told.(can't tell it all)

And I'll Send pix to keiser31 to post for me.

Thanks Dave

I don't know what changed but I use to be informed when there was a new post or PM sent to me. Not any more.

Yes....it's a 58 Truck engine. I sent you a PM. Very interesting head. Too bad he didn't make hundreds of them !