I think I identified this car, BUT..... !

Jim Mooney

I found this picture of my Dad's first car, and I searched the net as best I could. Now, my son found this website:

http://www.coachbuilt.com/bui/m/morton_brett/morton_brett.htm

so I think it's a Ford Model T, with a Morton & Brett aftermarket body. Anyhow, I just thought I'd look for a "2nd opinion" from the professionals on AACA. Also, attach is his direver's license, 1921. Pretty cool, huh! Comments, anybody?

Car.jpg

DL.jpg

Thanks, all

Hi,

We at the Surrey Vintage Vehicle Society (United Kingdom) have an active Help Page on our website where the general public can get free assistance with identification of old cars from old photos. Your photo is most interesting I would very much like to put it on our website as an aid to people researching unusual cars. If that is OK, there is no need to reply as I will assume your agreement unless I hear to the contrary.

Kind Regards

Vintman (UK)

www.svvs.org

for the less initiated, - but trying very hard, what are the pointers to the T on this photo?

Headlights, fenders, aprons, runningboards, steering wheel, road wheels, flywheel sump, for a few.

I don't see that body in Morton & Brett's catalog. It seems too angular for a M&B. It is still a very cool car. It was originally built in November 1914

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vintman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Keiser31, for the less initiated, - but trying very hard, what are the pointers to the T on this photo?

Regards

Vintman</div></div>

Almost everything, but the body, top, hood and radiator.