Hershey Space

Guest yonahrr

Guest yonahrr

Someone help me, please. How do I go about getting a space at fall Hershey? Everyone says you have to wait for someone to die. Surely there's a better way.

Jerry

Guest windjamer

Yonahrr you must first be an AACA member.Next call the Hershey office, they can give you all the ans. you need. I think some space MAY I said MAY be available, but ONLY Hershey can tell you. Dont listen to word of mouth. If you are not a member at this time let me introduce my self, seriously, the # is (717) 534-1910 Good luck.

It is true that 10 or 15 years ago they were more valuable then gold. Anyone that has walked past the rows of empty spaces and parked cars in the chocolate field can attest to that not being the case anymore. Post a request here and I'm sure someone will PM you with a spot.

Jerry, ALL the spaces were paid for last year and the fall meet consistently sells out. Yes, there are empty spaces for a variety of reasons but those spaces are bought and paid for. It is against the rules to sell your spaces to others as a few people found out this year.

The larger area for parked cars on the Chocolate field is for region worker parking.

In any event the above advice was meant to be helpful I am sure but any such post will be deleted.

Let's tell the whole story here. You need a PA transient vendor certificate number before Hershey will sell you a space. It is a license to collect PA sales taxes. go to http://www.revenue.state.pa.us/. when you get the may/june issue send the request card for Hershey spaces in as fast as you can but YOU NEED A PA TAX NUMBER to get a space. They ask for it on the request form. chances are you will get a spot, it's first come first served.

Guest yonahrr

This is a lot of good information. I really appreciate it. I'll take it a step at a time. Membership first. I've been going to Hershey for the last 15 years. Now I need to pass on years of stuff I've bought but never used.

Jerry