u pull it junk yards?

Guest daveagain909

Guest daveagain909

Does any one know of a u pull it junk yard near Raleigh NC? If so do you have a phone number, city or town, and address if possible?

There is a chain of UPullits in various paces aroundd the country. One in south Orlando had two Reattas but has disposed of them. It is a shock to see imports at the front of the lot and GM in the back.

http://www.upullandpay.com/Locations.aspx (25% off coupon through 6 Jan 2009)

Anyone know if 90 Riviera windshield visors are the same as a 90 Reatta 'vert ?

The two I visit in Brockton, MA, Regal & Everetts, let you walk in free. But, if you purchase any part, there's usually a $5 you-pull-it charge added to the cost of the sum total. There is a 30 day return policy on most parts. I've yet to see a Reatta at either one, though. I don't think too many Reattas or Rivieras were ever sold in the MA area (just based on the rarity of any in my local junk yards) although I'd love to own one...I'm currently on the look-out for a '91 Reatta.

Guest steveskyhawk

It usually costs $2 to enter a yard here in Southern California. There are 15 of them within a 100 mile radius of my home. I try to "visit" each of them once a month. A few weeks ago I walked up upon an untouched white 90 coupe and a picked over black 90 coupe. The white one had a windshield but the tint was sun faded so i passed. That windshield was gone in the next week. Rivieras are not uncommon in these yards. There is reason you are not seeing Reattas and Rivs in the bone yard. Corrosion has destroyed these cars prematurely in the rust belt. You probably dont see many on the road either.

If anybody needs anything let me know via email or PM and I can usually find it.

Local UPullIt has $2 admission, but then tacks on a 6.5% sales tax and a 10% "environmental fee" on all purchases. They claim the last goes to the county. I have not found this to be mentioned on the web site (but may have just missed it).

The visors on Rivieras are different from Reattas. They look the same but the mounting is actually different. None of them interchange with the convertibles as the convertibles had a vinyl covered visor and all the Reatta coupes and Riverias had cloth visors.