I need some feedback ...

24T42

about the AACA 75th web site .

For the last several years that I have posted to the web site, I have used a different photo album to display the pictures of the AACA meets and tours. Before I continue I would like some feedback as to whether or not any one is having problems accessing the pictures.

Go the 75th web site; click on time line; choose a year 1956-1964; then select a meet or tour; click on view photos from that event.

One problem I know of will be if you are on dial-up as the slide show is set to 3 seconds (I can't adjust it here). This causes the slides and captions to get out of sync. But if you view a 2nd time, everything will be fine.

If this proves to be too much of a problem, click on the slide show title which appears in the lower left hand corner. A new window open showing all the pictures in that slide show. At this point, you can select slide show and can adjust the slide show speed.

The reason I choose Picasa web albums is two fold. One the photo albums can be accessed anytime bypassing the web site by entering AACA 75th web albums. The albums are public and are searchable. Go to the search box and type in a car, an event, or name.

Please let me know if you have any opinions - pro or con.

Thanks in advance.

Judy

I enjoyed the pictures of the 1953 Glidden. I was on that tour with my 1916 Peerless that I had just finished restoring when I was in high school. The tour was for pre-1917 cars so my Peerless was one of the newer cars. I did receive an award for being the youngest person in the AACA to have restored a car, I was 17 at the time. I still go on tours with this car except now I'm one of the older persons with usually the oldest car. How times have changed.

Hi, Judy.

Works fine and great job as usual. Agree with Bill Stoneberg that to have a link to switch to another year would be helpful but not earth-shattering.

Regards,

Peter.