HERSHEY-Weather

Bill Boudway

Always an item of interest.

Any good forecasters out there who are willing to put their name on a guess?

Last years Region 3 forecast in the Old Farmer's Almanac:

October 1-6, Warm, showers north, sunny south. 7th-14th, Sunny, warm, then seasonal.

This year's forecast for the same region: October 1-8, Sunny, seasonable. 9th-15th, Sunny, warm.

Bill Boudway

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shop Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So that means bring my shorts, long sleeve turtleneck sweater, flip-flops, water-proof parka and wide brimmed sun hat. Won't I be the "fashion statement"? cool.gif </div></div>

What about a knit hat or ear muffs, gloves, suntan lotion and T-Shirt? smile.gif

I think it is time for me to recoat my boots with waterproofing material.

Chances are, I will need that waterproofing sometime during my Hershey stay. smile.gif

Guest imported_kingsting

Typical daily Central PA weather forecast for April-November:

Partly cloudy with chance of showers, maybe some scattered afternoon thunderstorms. Light with scattered darkness towards evening.

Even with all the gee-whizbang super-duper doppler radar they have, this is all the better they can do...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Restorer32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have been at Hershey when it was 91 degrees and when it was 27 degrees and had to scrape frost from the windshield of our show car. Be prepared. </div></div>

Us too. The year it was 27 and snowing I was wearing eight layers of clothes and was still cold. And there is just nothing like having to go into a porta-pottie in weather that cold. The only thing colder is an outhouse by a creek in West Virginia in December. Been there done that at a former in-law's weekend retreat farmhouse. grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Restorer32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have been at Hershey when it was 91 degrees and when it was 27 degrees and had to scrape frost from the windshield of our show car. Be prepared. </div></div>

Wasn't that all in the same year too? grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Braverman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Restorer32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have been at Hershey when it was 91 degrees and when it was 27 degrees and had to scrape frost from the windshield of our show car. Be prepared. </div></div>

Wasn't that all in the same year too? grin.gif </div></div>

I believe it was the same day. smile.gif