100s & 100s of brass & classic car ights for sale

if your looking for that RARE hard to find headlight,sidelight,tailight,spot I may have it. 100 brass pre 1915 lights with the rarest manufactures there are. 150 1920s - 1930s lights.no 1940-1960 lights. these all have come out of storage after 45 years from harrahs auto collection. I have lights made in the USA & over 50 made in europe. also truck,fire engine lights,gas motorcycle lights. theres singles & pairs most with unbroken lenzes.headlights with light bars. sorry I dont have parts or lenzes by themselves, just compleate lights.also no model T lights.please email me a picture or discription with mfg.name & # and dimentions you need. please dont say I need a light for a 19?? withmacallit as I dont know what cars most of my lights are for.some of these 1930s headlights would be great for that hot rod project.thanks. durocar@aol.com

• 6 years later...

Hi Clarence,

I can't help you with your tail light stand, but I do have a suggestion. The post you are replying to was started over 6 years ago and it doesn't appear he ever responded to the other two inquiries so you might be better off starting a new post. A new post for wanted will hopefully help you find the stand. By the way in case you didn't know there is also a forum farther down dedicated to Chryslers/Mopars. Good Luck. Carl