Everyone needs one!!! or two, or three...........

Dandy Dave

<span style="color: #000099">...Reattas. OK fellow Reatta lovers. This is how you stay out of the dog house with the next Reatta you bring home!</span>

ReattaLicense.png

<span style="color: #FF0000">Anyone else want one?</span>

Dave!

Shame on you guys, he's just trying to be nice, a good way to drive people away from our site! Just because he spelled POTATOES incorrectly.

Dan Quayle

<span style="font-weight: bold">Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. </span>

Anyone counting? grin.gif

shocked.gif Well fellers, they can't get nothin right in Washinton either. Watcha want fer a govement lookin document!!! Can't do nothin else??? Work fer Uncle Sam! laugh.gif

I suppose I should have spelled it TATERS. Where I come from everyone knows what TATERS is! wink.gif

Took me a long time to get all them there mistakes in the right place. Did ya ever stop to think that maybe it is that way on purpose??? Lighten up and laugh a little. Your coller is a little to stiff. laugh.gif Dave!

Provided that you know how the words are spelled in the first place. What you are saying is that education is not important. I disagree.

But, in the spirit of this forum, I am willing to crack a smile in humor as I am sure that is how you meant it.

Try finding a web site without spelling it right, including @ signs and dots and slashes. Unless you only click on LINKS .

confused.gif, you will never find anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you are saying is that education is not important. I disagree. </div></div>How you got that out of what I said is amazing. I would be the last to poke fun at anyone on this forum or otherwise. If it were not for using a spell checker you probably couldn't read what I'm writing right now.

I copied what I wrote from one of dozens of websites that have it displayed for the humor in it. I intended for it to be funny. That is the reason it had the smiley face ( grin.gif ) at the end. Maybe you should consider being a little more "willing to crack a smile in humor" every once in a while.

I want to apologize if I offended anyone. That was not my intention. I never dreamed anyone could think that I was criticizing a good education by what I wrote.

wow! I think that we all are a little uptight. Most of us have our cars put away, and are using a little levity to just extend a thread. Sometimes one just wants to goof around. I too am sorry for any comments I made that were taken out of the context of humor.

So often many of the issues that come to this forum are people with car problems[myself included] that when Dave's post came up I commented in good humor. I do the same thing to Jim regarding the Vikings. I will take more care in the future.

Guest Dan Cook

aye tank y mite hve sumtint tare mate. My spgingellg si rellaey gud snice I gut my edicashtun. Why cumplan. hu cars if u can splel gud.

Dna

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well fellers, they can't get nothin right in Washinton either. Watcha want fer a govement lookin document!!! Can't do nothin else??? Work fer Uncle Sam! </div></div>

I just want everyone to know that this statement is not aimed in anyway, shape, or form at our Fighting Men and Women in the US Military. I hold the highest respect for those who choose to serve our great nation.

Rather It is aimed at all the decision making Loud Mouth politicians that send you where you should sometimes not be. Everyone knows that you cannot spend more that you make. Yet they do it in Washington all the time! Proof that you don't need anything but a lot of hot air and a good line of BS to run for office! When it comes to govement, common sense is a rare and valuable commodity! smile.gif Dave!