Many thanks to jpage

With my wife and daughter visiting family in Arizona I took a day off at work and went on a road trip with my 11 YO son.  We went to visit jpage who lives at the western end of PA.  Things were kind of dicey for a while due to a family member's medical issues (on my end, not Jim's) but we pulled it off at the last minute.  That's despite the excessive heat warnings, flash flood warnings, etc.  Hershey Park had closed due to flooding and I can certainly see why.  My son and I drove through some *torrential* rain on the PA Turnpike on our way westward.

I want to publicly thank Jim for taking time to show me and my son the status of his D2 touring sedan.  Chassis/suspension/driveline in one shed, bare body in another shed, misc. parts in a 3rd shed, and the refinished shiny bits carefully stored in the basement.  Plus some odds and ends from the parts cars tucked away out back.  It was very educational and I got to see an exploded view of my car without taking anything apart!

Plus Jim sent some extra bits and pieces he didn't think he'd need along home with me.

Coincidentally Jim will be at my end of Pennsylvania in a week or so and we may be able to connect again so I can show him my D2

Thanks again, Jim!

• Like 2