Sign in to follow this  
handmedownreatta

anyone have a source for longer front brake hoses?

2 hours ago, JFranklin said:

Go to your nearest NAPA dealer or brake shop. They should have every length available.

but does napa have a cross reference to tell which one to use?i want two three inches longer.

I would think they could get you set up easily. They have a lot of specification info unlike some of the modern (eg. O'Riley) stores. The end fittings are fairly common and many cars used different lengths.

Edited by JFranklin (see edit history)

Not sure what the cross reference is but as long as the banjo bolt is the same diameter I think these are just what you are looking for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10mm-Metric-Rubber-Disc-Brake-Hose-Banjo-Bolts-Truck-Drop-Kit-Spindles-22/192364527546?epid=26009570363&hash=item2cc9d1bfba:g:zRkAAOSwYeRaCz0j:sc:USPSFirstClass!79924!US!-1

20 hours ago, D-a-n-i-e-l said:

Not sure what the cross reference is but as long as the banjo bolt is the same diameter I think these are just what you are looking for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10mm-Metric-Rubber-Disc-Brake-Hose-Banjo-Bolts-Truck-Drop-Kit-Spindles-22/192364527546?epid=26009570363&hash=item2cc9d1bfba:g:zRkAAOSwYeRaCz0j:sc:USPSFirstClass!79924!US!-1

im not sure if it standard or metric but the bango bolt fit pretty well in my 10 mm open end wrench so i ordered them.thanks.

7 hours ago, handmedownreatta said:

it turns out they sent me sae 3/8 24 hoses.i needed 10 mm which is what i ordered.

Glad to hear. I was feeling bad about recommending them and maybe worse about being wrong on the thread size.