WTB 1931 Buick Front Bumper 50 series

freeman

Looking for a front bumper, I believe 30 and 31 50 series will work.  Bumper has upper and lower bars and is V'd in the center.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please PM, email, text or call.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

pfree3233@yahoo.com

616 863 9932

Please no calls after 10pm est.

Thanks all for the feedback, this might make the search a little easier if a '31 60 series is similar.  I'm ok with it being a little larger in dimensions, maybe someone may have a 60 series bumper available.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Pat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, still looking.  Have had some potential scammers I believe, the person was willing to part a complete roadster / cabriolet from the picture he sent to pay for cancer treatments he needed. He wanted me to send a Wallmart money order and would ship it to my door.  After several emails, with the last one asking that I send friends to pay and pick up the bumper, no response was sent.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again

Pat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/17/2018 at 8:50 PM, Pete Phillips said:

The ones I have are 1932 and 1932 does not have a "V" in the center. Also, mine are single-bar bumpers. One is newly-replated (has not been unwrapped yet) and one is in need of replating (second photo, above the rear bumper).

Pete Phillips

IMG_5683.JPG

IMG_5685.JPG

Hi Pete, Do You still have the these bumpers?

Thank You, Michael Martins