Suggested literature for early Dodge owner's?

David_Leech

Does the Dodge Brothers "mechanics instruction manual" which covers up to 1927 apply to my 1928 Standard Six? I bought the 140 series "operation and care manual" from Myers Early Dodge and the "master parts manual" from Faxon Auto Literature. Is there any other literature I should buy?

I am not sure if the Mechanics Instruction manual covers the Standard. I do not use it but I have earlier cars. By covering so many years it can be confusing for new owners not really being familiar with the cars. I JUST looked at the Dodge Brothers Club website under Books of Information.  All of that info is stored at AACA library in Hershey. There is a Book of Info for  what I THINK you have.  A copy can be bought from the AACA library. A Standard is a pretty rare car. Did you ask Tom Myers what literature he could recommend? He owns a Standard coupe and certainly would know. 

I would buy the DBC cd's of club news as well as John Bittence's cd on the Victory. Realize you have Std.6 but a lot of info on the Victory also includes the other '28 models. The DBC News on CD is somewhat searchable and covers 30 years plus or minus. I think the Victory CD is sold by Myers?