Chrysler Museum in MN, T&C wanted

24Chry48

I am opening "The Old Chrysler Garage", a Chrysler museum, in Isanti, MN on April first. It has been a four year long ordeal getting the building and the cars and memorabilia set up. The cars on display are all pre-war, except a 48 New Yorker, and the toys and such are also primarily pre-war. All the cars are Chryslers, no other Chrysler products, I only collect the one marquis. One car I do not own and would love to have on display is a 46-48 Town & Country. If anyone has one they are storing and would like to have it in a nice climate controlled environment, for all the world to see, I would love to hear from you. I am not in a position to purchase one of these beautiful cars at this time so I am looking for someone to loan their car for a period of time. Email me at Impconsent@aol.com if you know of a possible candidate. Thanks,

Greg Biskey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/21/2017 at 11:22 PM, 24Chry48 said:

Greetings everyone. Our opening at the museum has been delayed until May 6. I am still looking for a donor Town and Country sedan or convertible. Any help out there? Thanks,

Greg

Are you open?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...