55 buick century 2dr carpet

Lucibindle

I purchased headliner material from them about 6 years ago for my '92 Riviera.  Asked and received samples beforehand without any fuss or muss.  Received good quality material at what I considered a good price.  Since my previous transaction was without any issue, I do plan to purchase both 'carpeting-to-fit' and 'by-the-yard' for the '92 from them this spring.

• 3 months later...
Guest cruiserh83
On 12/28/2016 at 6:36 AM, Paul Falabella said:

SMS has Daytona type carpet. Their carpet is not a drop in replacement though. Quite a bit of cutting was needed to fit. Carpet was bound nicely at the edges but most of this was cut off anyway. That said I think it looks pretty good. There was enough scrap  left to make four large floormats. 

100_0458R.jpg

100_0457R.jpg

What model is your 55? I see a 4 door trim, but your gauge cluster is different from mine, I have a flat top dash with mph gauge in the cluster

Judging by the chrome trim over the front seat backs, I'm gonna guess that's one o them pretty nicely optioned Roadmonsters, and I mean that in the most admirable, jealous, way! Nice interior! 1955 horn button?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Guest cruiserh83

And the fact that it's not a split back front bench. My interior is a little different than a normal 55 cent.