Hupp36

1927 Pierce Arrow Model 36 Limo

Well Thanks  to my good  friend  Dale, he  said that  I  was  the  only  one  that  should take  care  of  this  car, it now  is  in  N.h. in my  care  and  custody as  he  wished. I  will do  my  best  to  carry out  his  wishes.  

Well after getting  the proper insurance needed, its  time  to  take  the  P/A out  to see the  community and  let  the  town  people  see  a car  that  has  never  been  seen in  a  small town  like  where  we  live. I  signed  it  up  for  a  show  on  Aug.  4th. Dale  would be  happy  that  I  am  showing  the  car, I  am  happy  toooo.

• Like 1

Please joint the Pierce-Arrow Society as Dale had.  There is a North East Region that has a get-together each year.   

The Pierce Arrow Society has an annual meet each year in various parts of the country. This year, 2018, the meet was in Grimy's back yard: North of 

San Francisco in Sonoma Wine Country.  It was a wonderful meet.  Several PAS members from New England arrived and had a great time.  

Next year, June 10-June 16, 2019, the PAS Annual Meet will be in NE Indiana, in the Pokagon Indiana State Park.  We will have 3 days of touring and a great

car show/judging show on the grounds of the host Inn within the State Park.  

If you can come, we'd sure like to see you and your wonderful car at this meet.  Look on the Pierce-Arrow.org website for more information, or in the PAS publications.  

GLong

I  am  a member  of the  Pierce  Arrow Society  and  have  been  one  even  before I  was  the  owner  of  the  1927  Model  36 Limo. I  plan  to  make  as  many  meets as  possible  for  me.. I am  currently restoring  a 1925  Ajax  and have  several  more  Hupmobiles  to  restore. Money derived  form sale  of these  cars  is  what tells  me  how  many  meets  I  am  able  to  make. My  main  concern is to  keep  the  Pierce as  it  should  be  as  a piece of  history.

The  show  got  rained  out  Saturday  so  the had it  Sunday. Dale  would  be  happy, picked  up a trophy. My  trophy is  showing  the  car  and  telling the  people  about  its  history. As you  can  see by the  pic it  was  a country  setting.

DSC03545.JPG

DSC03543.JPG