Cousin Dan knows the lady - but not the car - HELP?

Marty Roth

Is that a gas cap on top of the cowl? Not sure about the door handle but the rest looks like 1930 31 Ford.

Looks to be late 1920s Chrysler product.  Maybe DA Dodge??

There would be a side cowl vent on the DA Dodge Brothers. looks to be a 1930-31 Ford Model A roadster to me.

Two things indicate it's a '31 Deluxe Roadster.  First, the top bow seen through the side curtain window looks like the un-tapered wood bow of a deluxe.  It would be a noticeably tapered metal bow if it were a standard.  The other clue is the cowl lights.  Most '30 roadsters were standards which did not have them.  True, nowadays they are routinely added to standard Model A's to jazz them up, but in the earlier days, not so much.  They already had a dim parking light bulb in their headlights. 

Dave,  I guess we'll have to agree that we disagree.  The top may be black, but it's hard to tell on black and white photos.  Contrast its color with that of the shadow of the door handle.  And, even if it was a faded black it could have been a replacement top.  An illusion that the top is higher than it really is is given by the side curtain's lower snaps attaching well below the  top of the door. The snaps on the windshield stanchion appear to be exactly where they are on my AACA Senior '31 Deluxe Roadster.  The bow seen through the side curtain clearly isn't tapered, as a Standard would have.  Your Standard '31 had to have had its cowl lights added, Standards didn't come from the factory with them.