Buick Club Website Merchandise?

Guest shadetree77

Guest shadetree77

I was looking around on the new buickclub.org site and noticed that there aren't any links to buy merchandise (shirts, stickers, etc.). We do still have a vendor for these items right? If we do, it needs to be added to the club site unless I overlooked it in which case, never mind.:rolleyes:

Guest shadetree77

The vendor you mentioned is the one I'm thinking of Mark. I know the BCA doesn't have a store on the site. What I was thinking is that there should be a merchandise tab containing a link on the BCA site to go to that vendor's site and order from there. Should be put right up top with the other main tabs so that people can find it easily. Seems like we would sell more merch that way. I don't even remember the name or website of that vendor myself. I was thinking of buying some shirts for gifts. I went to the BCA site looking for the link and there's not one.

Lamar, You're right about that. There did used to be a link. But I don't think the Sloan serves as the "official buick club store" anymore. They do still have a store with a handful of Buick items but no club specific items. Maybe once upon a time they were the official store and then got replaced with this new vendor mentioned above?

Anyway, maybe someone can find out how to get to the new official club store website and then kick this idea up to Peter?

I agree with the "Wicking Fabric" feature,

and absolutely the shirt pocket -- nothing worse than a golf shirt with no pocket for pens, business cards, notebook, etc.