1922 dodge roadster top rest mount

Marv Turner

Look at post # 3 There is a picture

Hi Ron,

I think Bob was asking for a photo of the passenger side so he could see the part of the top of the bow that is missing in post 3. He may have one in his inventory but he needs to see the part more clearly so he knows what to look for in order to help, that would be my guess anyway.

My dyslexia was acting up. I see now that it was the bracket not the saddle that is needed.

Bob do you have what he is looking for ? I don't want to step on any toes as it seems like he's dealing with you. If so, I'll stop searching for now until called on.

No problem Marv, I'll take another look next time I'm out.

I'm curious, why does it have to come from a roadster and not a touring, is it the length ? They look the same to me...

Also,

I'm still unclear on what part you need. Is it the one with the tape measure or both the front and back from the drivers side?

The touring I took photos of had the drivers side ones intact but I didn't take photos. If those will work let me know, if not I'll continue looking for a roadster.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

Dave

It is the part with the tape measure on it only for the drivers side. All of the touring pieces I have looked at are smaller .

I do not know if it is only a roadster part but that is what it seems.

There are very few dodge brothers cars in my area.

Thanks Marv

Bob

Thanks for looking hopefully dave finds something.

Marv

You may want to get in touch with another member on here named Countrytravler too, his name is Dave also. He has a lot of early Dodge stuff but I can't speak for what he has. Never know he may have a roadster...

I'll keep looking unless I hear otherwise.