How much is this 51 desoto custom sedan worth?

Guest classic.car.fan

Guest classic.car.fan

trying to sell it. has no chassis. just a shell. in good shape. no front clip. no trunk. no seats. no front or rear windows. so its a basic shell no rust with the doors and some interior no dash. how much could i get for it?

Guest classic.car.fan

What the hell? I'm not joking. I was simply asking a question. It has doors and all the moulding etc. And yes I am a classic car fan. I'm the owner of a 78 Lincoln and a 65 gto.

Only value would be if it's a 2 door , 2 door hardtop or a coupe... somebody may have a good 4 door they are looking to convert but it would have to be in good shape. Let's play nice people. It's worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, which probably isn't a whole lot.

Just having a little fun here. You are the one that said it comes with black widows, right?

I have a 48 Chrysler body only and good shape with new floors and all of the trim, extra hubcaps, seats are good and much more that I would take scrap price for.

But I would not scrap it.

Guest classic.car.fan

@Jack M. yes it was me that mentioned the black widows. but it was not a joke i found 15 so far. inside the car. i was not angry at your comment i was a little pissed at StillOutTheres comment

Here in Canada it could be worth money because rust free bodies are scarce. In California, not much more than scrap value. Sorry.

Might want to offer it for sale, maybe someone is fixing one up and needs some parts. Be better than seeing it squashed.

My hobby seems mostly to loose money on stupid investments. But I enjoy to tinker and it is all worth it to me.

I am with you Rusty, I hate to see any of this old stuff crushed.