Looking for other 1934 Chrysler Six Brougham 2 door owners

Guest kelchja

Guest kelchja

I have a 1934 Chrysler Six Brougham 2 door AKA CA. The car has been in my family since it was purchased in 1934. I ready to begin the 2nd restoration of this original automobile and would like to reach out to other owners. Only 1575 2 door models were produced. I am not sure if any others exist. I have not seen many 4 door models either. Would enjoy speaking with any owners of a CA. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest Robtus

I have a CB sedan, my brother has a CB Convertible Sedan. I have a few bits and pieces, and also repro strips for the edge of the running boards.

Rob

Hi, I have a 4 door cb sedan since 1996. I have did a ground up restoration on this vehicle. I do have some extra parts and information on certain part numbers as I have acquired an old chrysler manual with listings on the chrysler/desoto/dodge/plymouth from 1934 to 1939. I know another individual in your area that has a 2 door chrysler and there was one here in the state of Washington who had one a year ago. If want to see my car go to youtube and type in 1934 cb there's 2 videos of what we did last summer. Let me know if you want to get any information or exchange some parts.

Mike

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, belairbob50 said:

Attached are several photos of my 1934 CA 4 door sedan. Hope this is of interest to someone.

2011 001.JPG

2011 002.JPG

2011 009.JPG

Belairbob50, thanks for the photos--they brought back happy memories.  In Dec 1963, while in college, I bought a garage-kept 1934 CA 4-door like yours (but factory sh8t-brindle brown, with blackwalls, for $75 because the fuel pump was inop.  I found a rebuilt pump within a day for the huge sum of $2.  I drove the car, principally on AACA regional tours, for 2-1/2 years and then authorized my family to sell it while I was in Vietnam.  It was a fun driver!

I always lusted after a CB brougham or a CA convertible coupe (a friend had one of the latter).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Greg

I have 3 bumperettes that I picked up at an auction last year. They need work - some welding and straightening - but they are not badly pitted and I think a good plating shop would have no trouble with them. In the same lot I got a vacuum clutch unit for '34 Dodge. It may need some linkage but it has potential. Let me know if you are interested. Send me a PM. Sorry, no crank hole cover.

Best,

Jim