Reatta Parts

Guest Motu 56

I am interested in acquiring a "good condition" Gray, Drivers side, interior door panel, for my 1991 Reatta...If yours meet this standard, please provide you price...<P>Thank you.

Be careful - The 88-89 grey interior might be a slightly different color than the 90-91 grey. I was at a show with mine last spring and there was an 88 with grey interior and it was a darker color than my 90. I know the seats were darker but don't honestly remember if the door panels were also darker. I think I read somewhere on this forum that they were different, too.<BR>Can anyone out there confirm this? I have only seen the one other to compare with mine.

Actually, the door trim panels while of identical overall shape and construction are not compatible between the '88-'89 configuration and the '90-'91 as they have different cut-outs in the armrest (windows and seat controls on the 90-91 and seat control only on the 88-89.)

I am interested in the headlight switch. Please e-mail your price, i have a 89 burg/burg, love it but the lights have been doing funny things. no dash lights till i touch the lights out button lightly and the lights come on. pretty sure the problem is in the parking light portion of the switch.

Im looking for the feft front turn signal/parking light assembly,must be complete with the yellow sleves for all bulbs.Also inside doorhandle cups both sides. Please let me know cost & shipping to Missouri. Thanks!!

What is the condition of your speaker grills?<BR>If they are in good condition and the price is right, I would like to purchase them.<BR>sahein1@earthlink.net Thanks

Guest Motu 56

I checked both of the seats and all 16 ways work on the seat. The lumbar motor works but doesn't put pressure in the lower part of the seat. The driver's seat is in poor<BR>condition and the passenger seat is fair without any cuts. It is going to be difficult to ship.E-mail at jhnprsn540@cs.com

Guest Motu 56

If you had Emailed I had not replyed please try again. I am new with the computer and I may have inadvertantly deleted your message.

I had emailed you earlier but had no reply. I desperately need the plastic brackets that are glued to the inside of the door panels. If you have a panel that is not saleable as a whole, I would be grateful if you could check to see if the plastic brackets are intact. Likewise the plastic "bolts" that slip into the bracket and go into the grommets in the door. I am driving around without the driver door panel until I can get the brackets somewhere.

Thanks so much for the help, Sahein. You were able to do what two Buick countermen could not. Figure out what the hell I was talking about, and find the part number. They insisted all were unavailable. You wouldn't happen to have the part numbers for the brackets would you?

I am looking for the following for an 89 reatta:<BR>The antilock "brain" computer<BR>The Oil sensor switch<BR>The motor for side to side movement in the front mirrors

The anti-lock computer is in the trunk on the left side under the carpet. <P>Can also be found on Cadillacs with teves under the left side dash attached to the drop-down plastic cover. Roll pin may have to be removed to fit the reatta connector.

Guest C.F.Massie

Wufibug, remember that those door panel brackets come in different sizes due to the depth of the panel top to bottom and front to back. Check which one you really need and the Buick dealers parts counter will show you on his computer. I have replaced a few of them so far and one size I could not get so I manufactured my own out of aluminum using the old one as a pattern. As far as the holding pins I have had trouble finding those. Aftermarket stores, eg; O'Reilly's, Autozone, don't carry those stock GM pins and my Buick dealer is out and has trouble locating them in the GM distribution system. If you find out where to get them please post it here. Good Hunting!!

<A HREF="http://www.auto-parts-for-less.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.auto-parts-for-less.com</A> lists the part #20430421 "Quarter Panel, 2 Door, Interior Trim, Armrest, Retainer Clip, Type 1" for $3.77. But they also had the convertible weatherstripping listed, but no longer in stock. The part I did order from them (stabilizer bar bushing) took over two weeks to arrive.

I am looking for the hub cap plastic centers. One of mine is broken and the other ones are chipped or scratched. Also for the plastic plates that are at the bottom of both doors that say Reatta on them.