Reatta Parts

Guest Motu 56

Hi! I'am looking for the driver side exterior<BR>door handle for a 1988 reatta. If you have one please e-mail me at geo3t@yahoo.com. I am starting to restore the one i have and need this part. Thank's

Im looking for the small plastic right front fender weelwel cover the small one that ataches with 3 push pins to the molding below the bumper the one that the fog lights are in. Please email herb_morris @hotmail.com THANKS smile.gif" border="0

Guest C.F.Massie

Say JohnP, If you haven't sold the drivers side mirror (complete unit) or the mirror motor I would like to purchase it. Doesn't matter what the finish looks like, I restore cars and repaint and powder coat parts and equipment myself. Currently I'm right next door to you in Greenville Texas.

• 2 weeks later...

John,do you still have the same email address? I tried to contact you several times but no reply.Im still looking for both door handle cups from the interior pannels, if not cracked.Also one center wheel cap in good condition.I know it's not much but thats all I need for now. Thanks smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest C.F.Massie

John,<BR>Do you still have a drivers side view mirror assembly unit? My email address is:<P>craig_massie@ISL-3Com.com<P>I need one, the motor in mine won't move the mirror up or down only side to side and if the price isn't bad it would be cheaper to replace to whole unit rather than tear apart and fix the motor unit. Please contact me....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

John, I want to buy the whole car I need a parts car to go with a wrecked one I bought. I am in Amarillo. I'll come and fetch it. E-mail me at "tmblweed@arn.net"

John,<P>The trunk lock has a metal housing with two small screws that keep it together, I'd like to buy the trunk lock and housing also the key for it if you have it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Geoff Meador

John,<P>Can you extract, intact, the black plastic caps that cover the door pull fastening screws?<P>I need a complete set of four (2 per door).

• 1 year later...

I know where an 88 Reatta is in a junk yard in

Cullman, Ala. I don't know what all it has left

on it. I do know that the tranny is still in it.

The name of the junk yard is Yearwood Parts in

Cullman, AL 256-739-0684. Maybe you could ring

these guys up and see if the car has a windshield.

I live in Decatur, Al. Dennis