Really Boss. I'm hard at Work!!??

R W Burgess

I must defer the thanks to Captain John Bevins (Amphicarbuyer). He somehow comes up with these great vintage photos.

Thought I attached another recent (not vintage) photo of one of our club members that just happened to find a rock ledge in the middle of the lake / river and decided to stop for a break.

Sorry I'm to dumb to place a picture on the post.

post-30758-143137888369_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ron for the kudos. Here is your pic slightly modified to show better. (BTW - You are far from dumb!)

363789-Untitled.jpg

Here is another NEVER before published photo from 1965 that came in the same group with that white car. Notice they are all RHD cars?

This car is being displayed at a car show in 1965. It is running and in gear. Notice the hose from the exhaust and the wake behind it? I am waiting on more infro about these photos. I received about 40 original photos, some from Amphicar company ad shoots that were never used. I also got some historic factory letters too.

363789-1965%20Auto%20show%20cu640.jpg

post-31565-143137888371_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_CarFreak

After I saw these pics I went through my digital photo library looking for a photo of a group of Amphicars in the river at the Frankenmuth Auto Fest back in 2002. It must be 35mm because I didn't find it. I will have to dig it out and scan it - looked like a lot of fun!