WANTED: black 91 coupe...

stimpy

Well, I've seriously regreted getting rid of my black 1990 coupe since the morning after someone made me "an offer I couldn't refuse." Now, I'd really like to find a 91, in good condition, and probably black in color.

Thanks..............

P.S. I know this is a rare car, but this forum is so informative & cool...I just thought I'd give it a shot?

I spoke with the fellow >>>>> car wasn't exactly my cup of rum, however it is a '91 with 86k on the clock. I have been looking for a low miles (non - red) 91 coupe with a sunroof and 16 ways for over a year now with no luck.....you might want to try to contact him again >>> price certainly isn't bad smile.gif at this point either....

I had not gone to the database and added the 1991 black coupes, now I have.

There were 121 made for sure, possibly 122.

46 had Tan interior

44 had grey interior

19 had red interior

12 have unknown interior color.

Would you be interested in the Silver Award winner from the Heartland Midwest Regional BCA meet? I also have the gold and bronze award winning convertibles, if it's time for a change. Please see photo from the show, hosted by Chicagoland chapter. It's one of the 42 cars with tan interior. CD works great, so do 16-way seats.

Sorry, it's our 22nd anniversary of blissful matrimony this weekend, I'll send more info and photos when I get some more time, later this week. Here's another photo. I am selling 1 or 2 of my collection in order to purchase another car, or two. I have posted a list on the BCA Buy/Sell forum, where I plan to add more photos and info as responses warrant. Please leave a post there if interested in ANY model, ANY year of Reatta. I have multiples of a few, being a collector of the Reatta line of cars.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 68vwdubb

Hello Kevin,

I noticed that you have been looking for a 1991 Reatta Coupe in black. I have been thinking about possibly selling my 1991 Reatta Coupe. I bought it over a year ago and fixed a few normal things. I drove it for a couple months and then I fell into the lease deal of a century on a new GTO. So, I have had my Reatta parked in my garage ever since. I only did a 24 month lease, so I figured I would get it out next year after my lease, but.... Anyways, my coupe is in great shape. However, its not black. Its bright red. Anyways, I didn't know if mine would interest you or not. Let me know if you are. Thanks, Mike B.