Lots of Reatta Parts

Guest allbuick

Guest allbuick

Currently have over 60 Reatta parts cars including two convertibles. Also new, N.O.S. and some repro stuff. This collection has been very expensive to aquire and store but we're trying to keep damaged Reattas out of the crusher and available as organ donor parts cars. <BR> JUST RELEASED Repro front licsence plate mount. More cars and parts arriving daily. Call us @ (602)276-3200 or look at some of the parts cars on <A HREF="http://www.thebuickplace.com." TARGET=_blank>www.thebuickplace.com.</A>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by allbuick:<BR><B>Currently have over 60 Reatta parts cars including two convertibles. Also new, N.O.S. and some repro stuff. This collection has been very expensive to aquire and store but we're trying to keep damaged Reattas out of the crusher and available as organ donor parts cars. <BR> JUST RELEASED Repro front licsence plate mount. More cars and parts arriving daily. Call us @ (602)276-3200 or look at some of the parts cars on <A HREF="http://www.thebuickplace.com." TARGET=_blank>www.thebuickplace.com.</A> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>what are you trying to build: you want to have the monopole of all the reatta's parts and ask high prices for you parts you acting like a dictator i hope nobody buy your parts <BR>the reatta's mafia is watching you<BR>REATTA CAPONE

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<A HREF="http://www.reattaparts.com" TARGET=_blank>www.reattaparts.com</A> <A HREF="http://www.thebuickplace.com" TARGET=_blank>www.thebuickplace.com</A> <BR>Speedway Automotive<BR>allbuick<BR>Phil Hertel<P>All one and the same. Wish I had thought of it. I have purchased three Reatta items there--paid plenty but went out with the items "bird in hand".<P>I still think the convertibles he has for sale, if properly repaired as he states, are probably worth the $$$ or soon will be. I intended to look them over recently, but it was 112 degrees and Phil was covered up with work.<P>No, we aren't kin, he doesn't know me from Adam.

While I haven't needed a Reatta unique part yet I am glad there are people keeping Reattas from the crusher. At some point we will probably all need a special part and knowing who has them will be great. I don't think allbuick is trying to create a monopoly but is planning ahead. The more cars someone has the more likely they will have the parts you need. If you know anything about allbuick you know they have all year buicks, not just Reattas.<BR>So, I hope they, and the others on this board that have parts cars, keep up the good work. Those of us planning to keep our Reattas for a long time may get to know them all on a first name basis.

• 2 weeks later...

89 Riviria has the only wood grain dash panels. Door panels do not fit and the one for the crt/casset/has to be modified for the reatta buttons/fog/gas/glove box/ etc. It can be done and is not to hard..Really looks nice when finished........ken

What's wrong with somebody collecting Reatta parts cars? Nothing if you ask me. Somebody is going to do it. It's better than crushing them. At least now there is a source for parts. Stop your bawling.

• 2 weeks later...

High, Speedways' prices are <span style="font-weight: bold">outrageous</span>. But it's nice to know Speedway will have the Reatta parts you need. And probably in your color, too. shocked.gifshocked.gif