1988 Reatta - For Sale - Wisconsin - $4999 - Low Mileage

Guest IXLOR8

Guest IXLOR8

FS 1988 Reatta - Excellent Shape - Low Mileage - $4999

Located In Madison WI Area

This Reatta has been garage kept and the images show that. This is an early production 1988, which has the rare 16 Way Suede Tan Seats. The seats are in great shape and have no rips. The Touch Screen display works great. It has a AM/FM/Cassette/CD Changer. The car has black glossy paint with a factory pinstripe. The car runs and drives great. Air and heat work well. Very low 96K miles for a 88 Reatta.

Please call 608-877-0923 or rklann1@hotmail.com

Will consider trade for a Corvette project car.

The images of the vehicle are provided with a link below.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y220/plowguys/

Guest IXLOR8

I am selling it because my son is going to college. He will graduate this Friday. It runs great. Brakes are good. New tires. Seats have no rips. No rust on body. It was stored in the winter. The bumpers are bright and shinny. Everything works good on the car except the rear trunk key lock. The trunk can be openned with the inside trunk release. I have updated the headlights to H4 bulbs and special housings.

It has a multi disc CD player located in the trunk. I know nothing that it needs. Fun car to drive. If you have the time, check out the pictures.

FS 1988 Reatta - Excellent Shape - Low Mileage - $4999

Located In Madison WI Area

This Reatta has been garage kept and the images show that. This is an early production 1988, which has the rare 16 Way Suede Tan Seats. The seats are in great shape and have no rips. The Touch Screen display works great. It has a AM/FM/Cassette/CD Changer. The car has black glossy paint with a factory pinstripe. The car runs and drives great. Air and heat work well. Very low 96K miles for a 88 Reatta.

Please call 608-877-0923 or rklann1@hotmail.com

Will consider trade for a Corvette project car.

The images of the vehicle are provided with a link below.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y220/plowguys/

laugh.gif

I picked up the car and drove it 600 miles back to Hamilton, Canada. It was the first time driving a Reatta. I couldn't stop playing with the touch screen. It drove great. About 40 min out I had to swerve to miss parts of a "retread" in the passing lane, very impressed with the response of the vehicle. I'm thinking of taking it to Batavia next month if all goes well.

Reatta Happy in Ontario

Please do come and join us in Batavia. The main show will be Saturday morning with all Buicks lined up on the field. For the Reatta rendezvous there will be about 50 Reattas leaving Batavia on Thursday afternoon for a tour and meal. I or Ed Farnell will have to know the final dinner count on the Wednesday before.

Yeah, I know the the replacement windshield sucks! That, along with the break system repair costs really made me think, "Do I want to get into something like that?" But I couldn't stop dreaming about driving it. So far so good!

Hi, LJK?

Do you still have that black/grey 1990 convertible for sale?

Are you ready to sell the white/flame 1990 convertible?

Did your daughter get the red coupe yet?

Did you sell the "other" red coupe "for a freind" on eBay?

Don't you miss the black/flame 1991 convertible you sold me?

Randy.