1935 Pierce-Arrow model 845 enclosed driver limo $53,000

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1048987359956056/?

Driven 57,520 miles
Manual transmission
Exterior color: Black · Interior color: Black
Fuel type: Gasoline
This vehicle is paid off

Seller's description

Pierce-Arrow Model 845 Enclosed Driver Limousine. Dual side mount spares. Black artillery wheels with wheel covers and wide whitewall bias ply tires. 385vi L-head 8 cylinder with a 3-speed manual transmission. Chrome and brightwork just exudes luxury. Interior will need some TLC to take it to the next level or drive it and enjoy it the way it is! Folding luggage rack in the rear. Also includes misc gaskets, parts, carb pieces, exterior pieces, and other odds and ends. Rear seating area includes jump seats, foot rests, center armrest for the bench, intercom system, and privacy glass. Electric fuel pump controls located in the glovebox and a push button start under the dash.
Product photo of 1935 Pierce-Arrow Model 845 Enclosed Driver Limo

1 hour ago, alsancle said:

I see a car that might take 20k to sort out properly.

I agree. Any time I see a rat nest of wires under the hood, I think owner/restorer was lazy, just trying to get from here to there with no regard to aesthetics nor originality.  That mind set surely infested a lot of things on the car.

I’d love to hear more from EdinMass, since his comments are always very insightful and this one is just a tease.  

My concern would be that a division window limousine often is not really compatible with being tall and liking beer……