For Sale: 1967 Plymouth Fury III 2dr Hardtop, rebuilt 318-2bbl, 3 speed manual - Project - $6,500 - Snohomish, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Plymouth Fury III 2dr Hardtop, rebuilt 318-2bbl, 3 speed manual - Project - $6,500 - Snohomish, WA

1967 Plymouth Fury III for sale by owner - Snohomish, WA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1967 Plymouth Fury III, 1 owner, 318 V-8 2bbl carb, 20,000 miles on rebuilt engine, 200,000 miles on the car, 3 speed manual transmission, carpet and headliner in good condition, always parked in a carport it's whole life, rust free body, never wrecked, runs, shifts, moves, and stops, but has not been driven on the road for 4-5 years, could be back on the road without spending a whole lot. $6500.00 obo.
Copy and paste in your email: 0c9b2fe789df31f7a3252f60324869af@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Plymouth Fury III 2dr Hardtop, rebuilt 318-2bbl, 3 speed manual - Project.  Note: Bothersome no power steering or power brakes to repair either.

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA a.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA b.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA c.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA d.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA e.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA f.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA g.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA h.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA i.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA j.jpg

'67 Plymouth Fury III WA k.jpg

• Like 1

200,000 miles is a lot of miles.  Lots to go wrong besides the engine. Suspension worn out? Interior looks tired. Hell, the whole car looks tired.  If you could get it cheap enough or do a really good inspection it being a two door manual trans could be fun. A 318 in my opinion is about the smallest ration engine for a car this size. Says the guy with the slant six four door Volare.😁

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, rocketraider said:

I have to remember this car is very typical of Chevy, Ford and Plymouth in those times.

I agree. It was my impression as a (pre-driving) kid in the '60's and early '70's that the world was filled with 318 powered Mopars (and 283 powered Chevies and 289 Fords.) Relatively affordable yet decent sized vehicles were what made the Big Three the industrial giants that they were back then.