For Sale: 1964 Chevrolet Belair 4dr Sedan, 283 V8, Power-glide - Project - $11,500 - Bend/Sunriver. OR - Not Mine

For Sale: 1964 Chevrolet Belair 4dr Sedan, 283 V8, Power-glide - Project - $11,500 - Bend/Sunriver. OR

1964 Chevy Belair for sale by owner - Bend, OR - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1964 Chevy Belair 4 Door, 2nd Owner, All Original 283 V8, Power glide, garaged last 39 years, glass good, no a/c or p/s, No Dents, Runs good but Overheating. Not currently registered but can test drive in our rural area. Needs TLC Sold as Is. 11,500 obo.
Copy and paste in your email: afb7523bf98b399f873ded58260731d7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Chevrolet Belair 4dr Sedan, 283 V8, Power-glide - Project.

'64 Chevy Belair OR a.jpg

'64 Chevy Belair OR b.jpg

'64 Chevy Belair OR c.jpg

'64 Chevy Belair OR d.jpg

'64 Chevy Belair OR e.jpg

'64 Chevy Belair OR f.jpg

'64 Chevy Belair OR g.jpg

'64 Chevy Belair OR h.jpg

• Like 1

Not that I'd ever buy a 4-door sedan, but I like the lines of the '64 over the'63 which is also posted here today. That being said, from a practical standpoint, is a base 283 worth a $1500 premium over the six? Seller says the '64 is a project; the '63 appears in better condition and is certainly more presentable. Are either of these cars really worth the asking prices. Maybe there is a "Chevy premium" due to the popularity of the Impala. We've seen some nice sedans priced less optimistically.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TerryB said:

Funny, I like the 1963 style better, the fender points I like over the rounded look.  The 1963 looks like a better car for the $$$.

I agree! Better looking and in better condition.

• Like 1

When the flat fronted '64's came out in the fall of '63, I thought GM had gone backwards in design. The '63 is such a good looking car, and they hit it out of the park in '65. I've always thought the '64 was kinda doggy.

• Like 1