For Sale: 1926 Ford Model T Coupe - $13,000 - Saginaw, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1926 Ford Model T Coupe - $13,000 - Saginaw, MI

1926 Ford coupe for sale by owner - Saginaw, MI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

The 1926 Ford Model T coupe. This is a driver not a beauty queen. She may not be pretty on the outside but has a beautiful interior & spot on mechanical. 1926 original with the exception of these changes being 6 to 12volts, generator to alternator, timer to distributor, original head to aluminum high compression head, mag removed, coils removed, plate glass replaced by safety glass and added an oil dip stick, bumpers, turn signals, Kevlar transmission bands and a total new interior plus roofing. In 2007 the engine was re-babbited, transmission and all running gear totally rebuilt by Totally Ts in Gaylord MI. A steering damper as well as a new radiator was also added. Included is a custom made in 2014 open trailer that is in excellent condition. There is a car spare tire cover as well as a total car cover. All paperwork of parts purchased, and work done since 2006 included. Car to be picked up in Saginaw MI $13,000 OBO as health doesn’t allow me to drive it much anymore. Only buyers considered will be face to face with cash.
Copy and paste in your email: 794d038f3e4b3a3cac80a1f9e8dd9a0e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1926 Ford Model T Coupe,

'26 Ford Model T coupe MI a.jpg

'26 Ford Model T coupe MI b.jpg

'26 Ford Model T coupe MI c.jpg

'26 Ford Model T coupe MI d.jpg

'26 Ford Model T coupe MI e.jpg

'26 Ford Model T coupe MI f.jpg

'26 Ford Model T coupe MI g.jpg

'26 Ford Model T coupe MI h.jpg

• Like 2

I like that in the ad (I am joking!). It is all original except for a big long list of stuff!

Actually, it is a pretty decent looking driver model T (although I do prefer them a little more like original?). I think a bit over priced maybe.

That is what I think is an ideal model T tour car. Looks nice enough, and you don't have to worry about scratching the running boards with a picnic basket. I wish I still had my 1924 coupe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, wayne sheldon said:

I think a bit over priced maybe.

Yes, I'd say.  I have a friend who bought a better one for half that figure.  Fun car but for 13K there are better cars available.

Overpricing Model T's seems to be rampant in Michigan. They all seem to start way high and eventually, some of them, get a big price cut to reality. 

I was watching a nice 2 door for awhile up north and gave up after weeks of not budging. Figures, after I went elsewhere the seller cut the price to 50% but it was too late for me.