For Sale: 1961 Ford Fairlane 4dr Sedan, 292 V8, 3-speed w/OD, 80K miles - $5,900 - Rogers, MN - Not Mine

For Sale: 1961 Ford Fairlane 4dr Sedan, 292 V8, 3-speed w/OD, 80K miles - $5,900 - Rogers, MN

1961 ford fairlane for sale by owner - Rogers, MN - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Great Running Original Fairlane 80,500 miles. Starts, Drives, Brakes very well. New brake lines, brakes 10k miles ago. Rebuilt steering gear. Freshly tuned valves. Generator just rebuilt and new voltage regulator.
Ready to drive now for rest of summer daily. 6 Seat belts. 292 V8 Sounds amazing and runs like a top.
3 Speed with overdrive transmission. (Three on the Tree). Some minor rust spots on body and some tears in headliner at rear window. Paint quite faded on top with some primer showing through. Has a nice Patina to it though. Have a replacement chrome trim piece for front driver fender. Has been an amazing car for our family! Never let us down. Just ready for something new. Clean Title in hand.
Copy and paste in your email: fb2a5028d9ad3a028e90b02033c427b5@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1961 Ford Fairlane 4dr Sedan, 292 V8, 3-speed w/OD, 80K miles.

Note: How did this most ordinary 1961 Ford Fairlane survive?

'61 Ford Fairlane MN a.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN b.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN c.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN d.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN e.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN f.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN g.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN h.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN i.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN j.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN k.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN l.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN m.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN n.jpg

'61 Ford Fairlane MN o.jpg

• Like 3

The last hurrah for the full size Ford Fairlane. In 1962 it became the new midsize Ford Fairlane. It would look better with a repainting, but probably won’t happen given the cost. An entry level car to get into the hobby.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 2

My father had the 1960 version of this Fairlane right down to the powertrain.  That 1960 Ford had been the township patrol car, though only the top was white over the black lower.   My father had the lower painted a rich emerald green which looked great with the white top.    But, when I saw this '61, it reminded me so much of the '60 we had as a kid.  But, being a Minnesota car, maybe it was Ole and Lena's Ford, Ja!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1