For Sale: 1965 THUNDERBIRD Hardtop, 54K miles - $11,000 - Fennville, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1965 THUNDERBIRD Hardtop, 54K miles - $11,000 - Fennville, MI

1965 Ford Thunderbird coupe for sale by owner - Glenn, MI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Originally purchased and owned in California, this bird followed its owner to Michigan where it has been garage kept ever since. Very clean with no rust. Original blue diamond color paint (a couple areas look to have been resprayed). Original blue vinyl interior with front buckets and wrap around rear seat. Original 390 cu.in, 300HP engine, and Cruise-O-Matic transmission, disc brakes, PS, PB, PW, and factory AC (needs some repair). Optional fender skirts, Swing-Away steering wheel, silent flow rear vent, and sequencing taillights. This car comes with custom A R alloy wheels as shown, and the original steel wheels and full wheel covers. Tires are Michelin. I have owned this car for 8 years and have made several improvements. This is a driving car, in very nice condition. $11000. Cash sale, no cryptocurrency, trades or checks please. odometer: 54851.
Copy and paste in your email: 83a49d3796283e0bb056212aaaaccb9f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 THUNDERBIRD Hardtop.

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI a.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI b.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI c.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI d.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI e.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI f.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI g.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI h.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI i.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI j.jpg

'65 THUNDERBIRD MI k.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like a really nice car and the price is in the ballpark. I guess this would be considered the base model, but I prefer its roofline over the landau version. Fortunately the standard wheels and wheel covers come as a part of the deal. 

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 3

these things go down the road smoothly and effortlessly... plus it's an inexpensive way into the hobby. The front disk brakes and sequential turnsignals were great strides.

That's also a nice bit of a custom touch to have the modern wheels and maintain the skirts. 

Good luck with the sale.

The interior in these Thunderbirds is just amazing. Beautiful styling. The rear seats look like an art deco sofa and super comfortable. I am not really into sixties cars, with this being the exception.  But should I buy a car only because I love the interior?

• Like 2