Am I doing this right?

In my parking lot right now. And yes, the trailer does have two different sized tires on it.

2024-06-1213_02_42.jpg.662aaaaea32b86ac2df3135667e9583e.jpg

He didn't want to wait for a shipper to move it, so he just showed up out of the blue with this rig.

Seriously guys, pay the pros what it costs to move your car safely. It's often cheaper than the alternative.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Matt Harwood said:

In my parking lot right now. And yes, the trailer does have two different sized tires on it.

2024-06-1213_02_42.jpg.662aaaaea32b86ac2df3135667e9583e.jpg

He didn't want to wait for a shipper to move it, so he just showed up out of the blue with this rig.

Seriously guys, pay the pros what it costs to move your car safely. It's often cheaper than the alternative.

His brother-in-law said, “$2700?; hell I’ll borrow my friend’s trailer and do it for gas money and four cases of beer!”

• Haha 1

I have to admit, I was that guy almost exactly 1 year ago when my son and I travelled to Conn from Md to pick up his 04 GTO. I borrowed the trailer from a friend. It was a nice, car trailer though. The only problem was it did not have a spare tire, against my better judgement we trudged along. And guess what, the tire blew!! I wish I had rented a Uhaul at that point.

• Like 1