SOLD OUTChoice of horn bar(s) and cap

SOLD OUT
I Have ONE (1) stainless steel TIG welded chrome horn bars with Riviera horn cap for the 64-66 Buick Wood steering wheel. They are for sale pre Lexington meet coming up in KY. In the case you are interested in a purchase please PM me. This ONE is the only one left at $590.00 per set until 18 June 2024.

Later Gator

IMG_2740.jpeg

IMG_2741.jpeg

Edited by Turbinator (see edit history)

Greetings.  I'm a fellow ROA member and I'm interested in purchasing one of your chrome horn bars with the Riviera horn cap for my 65 Buick Riviera.  I have a few questions about the item.  Unfortunately, I'm a fairly newbie, I've only had my account for about a year and I'm still not able to send PM's as of yet.  Kind sir, would you be able to PM me with a way to contact you?  Thanks and sincerest regards.

Mr Turbinator, I have a nice crack free steering wheel and a very nice pit free hub that goes

between the back of the wheel and the steering column. Why don't I bring those and we can sell the complete setup to someone in Lexington? I can't recall if I have the horn contact setup but those are available as a reproduction from "Best Offer Counts" on ebay.

Edited by Seafoam65 (see edit history)

Seafoam, A capital idea!

I think I'll put one aside so we can make a person very happy. Matter of fact I have a highly qualified prospect as we correspond.

I'm at 443-386-7356 or bobburnopp@icloud.com

Turbinator

13 hours ago, Turbinator said:

Seafoam, A capital idea!

I think I'll put one aside so we can make a person very happy. Matter of fact I have a highly qualified prospect as we correspond.

I'm at 443-386-7356 or bobburnopp@icloud.com

Turbinator

It's a done deal......see you in Lexington.

• 1 month later...
  • Turbinator changed the title to SOLD OUTChoice of horn bar(s) and cap
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, gungeey said:

Would choose your stainless version if I were in the market

Gungeey, the Convolute wheel removes the burr in the stainless where the stainless was sheered. The convolute wheel is not your everyday abrasive. The wheel is to sophisticated for me BUT I know enough about the wheel to make the stainless look real good.

The lustre is quite eye appealing. Like chrome bling not at all, but a shine all to itself. Im working on a stainless horn bar now.

Thank you for your comments.

Turbinator

Oh, what do you say to a car buyer who walks in a new car dealership with a $25k bank check to buy a new car?

Edited by Turbinator (see edit history)