1951 Plymouth Concord $12,500

A seldom seen model...That upholstery choice makes this seem very overpriced. 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/san-jose-1951-plymouth-concord-time/7754590717.html

Up for grabs is this beautiful 1951 Plymouth Concord. A absolute survivor. Runs and drives great. 6 Volt manual. Buy today and enjoy the drive home. Car is complete with original paint, fender skirts and visor. Dash is immaculate, beautiful and in working order. The seats have been reupholstered with zarape material. A true time capsule. The car is located in Snelling CA (95368)and can be seen by appointment. Can help with transportation. Asking $12,500 Feel free to contact Bernie Mac Camarillo by cell @ (209)617-8663

00j0j_afCE4WBXIwD_0Bj0CI_600x450.jpg00j0j_eCwInaoet3q_0yN0CI_600x450.jpg00X0X_9nWw9SOtONE_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00s0s_i9iAA4r15lF_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00o0o_e4LDoVCfYnG_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

Original paint? I'm not seeing either existing cars or images from brochures with that kind of two tone scheme. Not saying it isn't original, but beware. The basic body styling is cool.

• Like 2

They had two colors called Palm Beige and Suede that look kind of like this car. I looked at a '51 Plymouth Concord color chart just now.

I like the car, but the fender skirts would have to come off. 

8 hours ago, DrumBob said:

I like the car, but the fender skirts would have to come off. 

The white wall tires, too.  I believe I've seen this color scheme or something similar on Plymouths of this era.

I know the upholstery is not original but compared to the mattress patterned material a lot of cars from this time came with I find this to be a big improvement. Still it's a long ways from a first choice.