For Sale: 1948 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan, 81K miles - $14,900 - Roseburg, OR - Not Mine

For Sale: 1948 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan, 81K miles - $14,900 - Roseburg, OR

https://roseburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/roseburg-1948-chrysler-new-yorker/7749017708.html

Seller's Description:

This beauty is a 1948 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan. This car is fully equipped with normal factory accessories, and options including dual heaters, radio, cattle guard, and turn signals. This car has 81,000 original miles on it. It has an entire new brake system, fresh tune up, carb rebuild, new fuel lines. The inside of this car is amazing, original interior that looks like it is only a few years old.
This car drives like a dream. We have owned it for about 15-20yrs. We are the 3rd owners. This car drives down the freeway and rides like a dream. I am selling to complete another car project. odometer: 81000

Copy and paste in your email: 50f47fc7b32f3dcda7f4dc2b24af5697@sale.craigslist.org

I have no interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1948 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan.

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR a.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR b.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR c.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR d.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR e.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR f.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR g.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR h.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR i.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR j.jpg

'48 Chrysler New Yorker OR k.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jeff Perkins / Mn said:

Cattle guard??

I think he's talking about the bumper guards.

1 hour ago, TerryB said:

Needs more elbow grease (aka attention to detail) to justify the price.

He's probably going to come to the realization that the demand doesn't justify his price and he will come down. Being from the Roseburg area there shouldn't be a rust problem. While the dash in this one isn't as nice looking as Jeffs It might be all metal. Hopefully it has the fluid drive. 

• Like 1