For Sale: 1961 Ford Thunderbird Hardtop, 52K miles - $16,500 - Webster, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1961 Ford Thunderbird Hardtop, 52K miles - $16,500 - Webster, NY

1961 Ford for sale by owner - Webster, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1961 Tbird survivor! Believed to be original paint. No rust or Bondo. Great running 390 V8 automatic transmission. Clean original interior. Tilt away steering wheel. AM radio. A/C not working. Many new parts including all new brakes and wheel cylinders, new dual exhaust system. On the road and ready to cruise! Asking $16,500. No offers without seeing the car please. odometer: 52000.
Copy and paste in your email: 7c883bdbd87e3b678af260bf15e07373@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1961 Ford Thunderbird Hardtop.

'61 Thunderbird NY a.jpg

'61 Thunderbird NY b.jpg

'61 Thunderbird NY c.jpg

'61 Thunderbird NY d.jpg

'61 Thunderbird NY e.jpg

'61 Thunderbird NY f.jpg

'61 Thunderbird NY g.jpg

'61 Thunderbird NY h.jpg

'61 Thunderbird NY i.jpg

• Like 5

Another low mileage 60's T-Bird. This one looks to be in really nice shape. The only downside is AC isn't working. It also has incorrect wheel covers and it is missing the fender skirts that most of those cars came with. That is probably a decent price if the car is rust free underneath (if it was a New York car its whole life it really needs to be checked out thoroughly).

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 4

Good catch Fossil. Most likely the right front fender and maybe the hood have been repainted. Accident? Anyway whatever the case it looks to be in pretty good shape now, although no pictures of the engine compartment. Merits a careful perusal in person before making an offer.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 1

A friend had one of these with his brother in this color, 3rd generation - grandfather bought new.  Ultimately his brother wanted a Harley and he wanted a new Mustang.  I had toyed with buying it for years but when the chance came a couple years ago I passed. 

Maybe 80% or better in terms of condition to this car but half the price.  CT car with original paint and no rust - it does happen up here but yeah the color mismatch on the nose is a bit suspect.

• Like 1

This is another very good find! A down to earth price for a classic driver. Could easily be restored while driving and enjoying it. I like these cars, and this one checks most of the boxes. 

• Like 1