1927 Cadillac for sale - Not Mine - $12500

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1390515804964710/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks   Product photo of 1927 Cadillac Brougham Product photo of 1927 Cadillac Brougham19Product photo of 1927 Cadillac Brougham27Product photo of 1927 Cadillac BroughamProduct photo of 1927 Cadillac BroughamCadillac 314 7-passenger imperial sedan. (Not a Brougham - FB requires a model to be listed from their menu.) Recently removed from a 40-year hibernation as part of an estate liquidation in my family. The car was being restored by my grandfather and had just been painted at the time of his death in 1987. The car remained in the paint booth for nearly 30 years before being removed and placed in storage. The paint is now failing and flaking off of the straight bodywork. No rot/rust is present on the car. There is some pitting and verdigris on the chrome radiator shroud and bumpers. There is some visible surface rust on the hood edge. A couple of boxes in the cabin contain re-chromed exterior door handles, opera seat grab handles, external rearview mirrors, and hood latches and handles. The hood latches and handles were installed for the transport of the car. There are some other miscellaneous parts present as well. The visor is in the back seat with a spare windshield. *The car is not running. I have not attempted to soak or rotate the engine by hand – that task and method employed will be up to the new owner to decide how best to perform. The original 314ci V-8 engine and 3-speed manual transmission are intact and appear complete. It is unknown if the mechanicals were gone through during the body restoration work. The interior is original and needs attention. The passenger side front seat shows significant wear. The rear seat and opera jump seats are intact and show their age. The gages are present in the ornate wooden dashboard. The Elgin 8-day clock is lying on the front seat. The mileage is shown as 48088 on the odometer. All glass is present and not broken or cracked. There is a spare wheel/non-matching tire on the holder. The hub grease cap wrench and rim separation tool are present in the toolbox. A beautiful original Cadillac crested moto-meter radiator cap is installed. The interior door handles and window cranks are not in the car. We have not been able to locate them. Please see the many photos of the car. I will try to answer any questions you may have. This is a solid example of a rare car worthy of restoration and presents an excellent opportunity for someone who appreciates the marque. Fairly priced at $12,500. Other classic car trades may be considered. The car will be sold with a bill of sale and a Georgia "conditional" title as it pre-dates when the state started titling cars (1962

• Like 4

This is the last year before the Harley Earl facelift to the Cadillac line. Very interesting opportunity.

30 years in the paint booth, and the finish still didn't hold up! It is a very interesting project, you just need an optimistic out look and a fat wallet!