For Sale: 1968 Oldsmobile 98 4dr Sedan, 72K miles - $5,900 - Fremont/Union City/Newark, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1968 Oldsmobile 98 4dr Sedan, 72K miles - $5,900 - Fremont/Union City/Newark, CA 

1968 Oldsmobile 98 for sale by owner - Santa Clara, CA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Records going all the way back. Single owned with original 72,000 miles. Service records and docs prove that. No rot rust and has clean title history. Tags are out, we can get you new tags together if that’s a concern.  Many records going back to mid 80s. Has some typical issues for the age give me a call.
Copy and paste in your email: 525ffdead55038f7aed153b29a715f3c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this: 1968 Oldsmobile 98 4dr Sedan.

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA a.jpg

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA b.jpg

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA c.jpg

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA d.jpg

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA e.jpg

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA f.jpg

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA g.jpg

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA h.jpg

'68 Oldsmobile 98 CA i.jpg

A Jade Gold Luxury Sedan. The only higher trim level was LS Royale and those are so uncommon even most hardcore Oldsmobile people don't know about them.

The bumper guards can be easily ditched but those rub strips look like the kind that were pop-riveted on.

There are a few things that look "off" but this is a 56 year old car. In Oldsworld it's kinda amazing to see one of these that hasn't had its 455 cannibalized for a Cutlass.

• Like 2