1970 Plymouth Cuda, not mine.

1 hour ago, theconvertibleguy said:

120k for an "AS IS" car. That's brutual

Do you maybe expect a five year warranty?

Seriously, you pays your money and you takes your chances.🙂🙂Even rich buyers need to beware.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A real numbers V Code six pack shaker four speed car is a very expensive thing.    I have not kept up on these the way I used to so I can't say if the ask is completely out of line.   Don't understand obscuring the numbers, which is annoying. 

I don't understand people's inability to take pictures with a phone.   Horrible advertisement for a very cool car.

Also, color change is sort of an issue.

image.jpeg.508a1434b1e96c663dad2f1f1a0219e0.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Crusty Trucker said:

Do you maybe expect a five year warranty?

Seriously, you pays your money and you takes your chances.🙂🙂Even rich buyers need to beware.

More at leaat have it certified. Then again every "as is" car ive seen lately has really meant "well organized scrap" so that probably doesnt help

When you do a color change, as dramatic as this, unless you take the car apart you will find the old color in some places. IMO if a repaint is necessary and you want the big bucks, the seller should have stayed with the original color. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alsancle said:

A real numbers V Code six pack shaker four speed car is a very expensive thing.    I have not kept up on these the way I used to so I can't say if the ask is completely out of line.   Don't understand obscuring the numbers, which is annoying. 

I don't understand people's inability to take pictures with a phone.   Horrible advertisement for a very cool car.

Also, color change is sort of an issue.

image.jpeg.508a1434b1e96c663dad2f1f1a0219e0.jpeg

This is about the going asking price for a V code 70 Cuda. I'd prefer the original Ivy Green, but as I can't afford one of these I'm just nitpicking.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ed Luddy said:

This is about the going asking price for a V code 70 Cuda. I'd prefer the original Ivy Green, but as I can't afford one of these I'm just nitpicking.

I didn't think it was an insane ask but I didn't see any paperwork.   Although it has original tags and numbers everywhere so it definitely is not a cheap car, especially with the shaker option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Second ownership, owned 34 years, 27,500 miles? Got a lot going for it. Seller should be able to answer everything about the car owning that long. Cool car, 70-71 Cuda’s are at the top of the Plymouth muscle car food chain. Looking in the side mirror of a 69 Mach 1, and seeing the shape of the rear quarter is a tough look to beat. I would be torn between the two cars as to which one is better.

23 hours ago, alsancle said:

I didn't think it was an insane ask but I didn't see any paperwork.   Although it has original tags and numbers everywhere so it definitely is not a cheap car, especially with the shaker option.

The ask might be reasonable, but for an ask over 100K I would hire a photographer to take many pics of this car. That would generate the most interest in the car. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, kingrudy said:

The ask might be reasonable, but for an ask over 100K I would hire a photographer to take many pics of this car. That would generate the most interest in the car. 

Thats what you would think.,, but in the free ad internet age no one spends any money on ads!