1941 CADILLAC LIMOUSINE - $60,000

Looks like a very nice example...The price on inherited cars often gets tangled up with the feelings from the person they came from. (more pics in ad) 

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/san-diego-1941-cadillac-limousine/7739193500.html

I AM SELLING MY GRANDFATHERS 1941 CADILLAC LIMOUSINE.
THIS IS AN AMAZING CAR AND IN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL CONDITION. SUPER CLEAN INSIDE, OUTSIDE AND UNDER THE HOOD...
SHE RUNS AND DRIVES VERY SMOOTH.
EVERYTHING IS WORKING IN THE CAR.
ONLY 6853 ORIGINAL MILES.
THIS IS A VERY RARE CAR AND AS CLASSY AS CARS GET.
FOR INFORMATION RESPOND WITH EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU MY PHONE NUMBER.

email: 81b8b31596d1396bb270cefa61198084@sale.craigslist.org

1941 CADILLAC LIMOUSINE 100i0i_1de8EFbql0X_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg00g0g_47IllDSS8CW_0lM0CI_600x450.jpg00f0f_aPogjiK1uXQ_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg00C0C_jf99X4aLmvm_0lM0CI_600x450.jpg

• Like 2

I wonder what led to the vinyl interior and what looks like a painted dash if it's such a low-mileage gem.

I'll pass on the 7-passenger sedan/limousine discussion.

Engine bay does look nice. Motor should be a darker green, unless it's my monitor.

I think the seller would be hard-pressed to get half the asking price. 

• Like 2

The Limos had a black painted dash. But, this looks like a plain ol’ 5 passenger sedan, to me. No jump seats, no division window. $15K if everything was right, but… Seller is in Fantasyland.

There’s a nice dark blue ‘41 (actual) Limo listed on FB Marketplace for a year, now. Started at $30K, price has been steadily dropping, last updated months ago to $22K; no takers. Limos are a tough sell.  https://www.facebook.com/share/UYX4ZL22YbQ8rwc9/

• Like 3

CL ad pictures show what looks to be an openable compartment on the back of the front seat under the lap robe strap . Could jump seats be in there?  If not, I wonder what the purpose is.

The taller hood used to accommodate the 75 series bodies always looked heavy and unattractive to me compared the the hoods used on the lower bodies of the other Cadillac series.

00s0s_3KuPdSwt07I_0lM0CI_1200x900.jpg

where's the ash tray?

00303_bBeiFMoLGAI_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

...from an original interior

140098716.jpg

Shouldn't there be chrome quarter panel trim extending over the rear fenders on the OP car?

140098733.jpg

The jump seat would be behind that panel, but seems to me that the panel is normally split in the middle so the seats can fold out individually.

@Crusty Trucker, the ash ‘receivers’ are built-in the rear side arm rests. Same for the 90 series Buick. 

• Like 1